Dieser Job wurde vor 40 Tagen veröffentlicht...
We are a dynamic eCommerce Start-up that is active in the exciting market of online high fashion. Based in Berlin, we operate internationally, covering most of Europe with our designer network. MIOSATO is a virtual fashion gallery (http://MIOSATO.com), on which young and upcoming fashion labels from Europe and North America can present themselves and market their fashion directly to the end customer. The company was founded in September 2010 by Max Laemmle und Marc-Alexander Christ and is supported by leading investors. The website has been launched in June 2011 and now we are looking to grow our team for the next round of expansion.
For our rapid expansion, we are looking for a Designer Scout who will identify and approach the most talented young and upcoming fashion labels from Europe and North America. You are scouting the international fashion weeks, visit the designers in their ateliers and introduce them to MIOSATO.
• You are well connected in the international fashion scene
• You have a few years of work experience in the fashion scene
• You know how to identify the latest trends and hottest newcomers
• You love to travel and visit the designers in their hometown or at the fashion weeks
• You are a natural communicator and networking is your passion
• You work goal oriented
• You love creativity
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible operation
• Plenty of possibilities to implement new and creative ideas
• Take in the responsibility for our designer portfolio
• Work together with tomorrow’s exciting fashion labels from all around the world
• Engage in the development of a fast-growing fashion internet start-up from the start
• Rapid decision-making with flat hierarchies
• We offer a competitive base salary plus attractive bonus potential